Auto Accident Injury Treatment with our Dayton Chiropractor
Chiropractic care for auto accident injuries helps you recover faster and without lasting discomfort. If you live in the Dayton Ohio areas and are in need of an examination following an auto accident, our chiropractor, Dr. Brian Briggs invites you. Dr. Briggs evaluates your symptoms, listens to your health history and examines your spine, muscles, and joints to determine the extent of your auto accident injuries.
Even if you are not experiencing any painful symptoms, Dr. Briggs encourages you to schedule a consultation as some symptoms do not always appear immediately. Physical symptoms to be mindful of after an accident include pain, limited mobility, headaches, irritability, and fatigue.
Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries
A common auto accident injury is whiplash. This condition which is felt as neck pain or stiffness is the result of a rear-end collision in which your head snaps back into place. Dr. Briggs examines your neck and upper back to look for vertebrae that have moved out of alignment, overstretched muscles and inflammation in connective tissues. Other injuries that we care for include herniated discs or sublexed vertebrae, chest pain, shoulder pain, concussions and pain in other joints such as your wrists and knees. Dr. Briggs gently evaluates your injuries and then uses natural chiropractic techniques to support your body's healing process. Your chiropractic care plan may include:
- Chiropractic adjustments to your spine and joints. This places the bones in a healthy position so healing occurs faster.
- Lifestyle changes to support your injuries as you heal. These may include changes in the way you sit, stand, walk and sleep to protect your spinal and joint alignment.
- Nutritional support to provide the nutrients your body needs for healing and growth.
- Acoustic Compression Therapy which sends sound waves into your injured muscle tissue. This enhances recovery by stimulating the cells.
- Corrective exercises which are designed to support a healthy posture, balanced muscle strength and restore your joint mobility.
Contact Us Today for Auto Accident Injury Relief
The pain and frustration from an auto accident do not have to linger. Dr. Briggs provides effective chiropractic treatment for auto accident injuries that often provides an immediate reduction in your painful symptoms. Our techniques are designed for lasting relief and also will strengthen your body against future injuries. In addition, you discover an improvement in your overall mental and physical health when your body is functioning at its best. Chiropractic care aligns your spine, the center from which all your movements originate, so you feel less pain, more flexibility and increased energy.
Schedule your appointment by calling us today at (937) 789-7341.