Are You Experiencing Neck or Back Pain? These Chiropractic Techniques Can Provide Relief.
Dr. Brian Briggs serves the community of Dayton, OH. Patients in the area find that pain relief through expert techniques and methodologies without the crutch of pain medications for full-body healing instead of masking of pain. Here are the five common techniques we may use when you come in for pain relief.
5 Common Chiropractic Techniques Used for Effective Treatment of Back and Neck Pain.
Dr. Briggs provides expert and personalized care for your back. The specific treatment provided to you will depend on your injury and which method or combination of treatments will work best for each patient. Here are five common options:
- Soft Tissue Therapy - This is a manual massage therapy method that is not about soft massage motions or forces. The amount of force used is determined by the needs of each patient.
- Diversified Technique - This method uses short, quick thrusts over particular joints that need medical attention. The result is often a reduction of pain and an increase in range of motion.
- Gonstead Adjustment - Precision and exactness are key terms with this adjustment. The area that needs work is the only area adjusted, for exact treatment.
- Logan Technique - This method uses light pressure to reduce tension and improve balance from different points on the spine, often starting at the sacral bone as a leverage spot.
- Flexion-Distraction - This technique uses a specialized table to help maneuver the spine, neck, and joints across the body. This technique allows the chiropractor to comfortably apply more skills to address specific back pains, without flexing the rest of your body too much.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Appointment with Dr. Brian Briggs.
Call for your chiropractic appointment. Dr. Brian Briggs will assess your problems during the first consult and likely use of the above methods or a combination of treatments available to help you heal and reduce your pain naturally. We serve patients in and around the Dayton area. Call today, 937-789-7341.